For years, people have asked Michael if he plays basketball.
Mostly, I assume, because he's tall,
and maybe, sometimes, because he is tall and black.
He has always been a soccer boy.
I have never seen him dribble a basketball in his life.
(*other than when he was about 3)
This year, he said he was going to play basketball.
I wonder if he was only interested in playing because he has friends on the team.
That's my first guess anyway.
He made the team -
and I think mostly for the tall part mentioned above.
In regards to rebounding the ball - maybe the theory is:
jump
catch
re-shoot (offense)
or pass to a teammate (rebounding on defense)
Thus, tall people are good for rebounding....
But there is certainly a lot more to basketball than that.
The first game was Monday.
Michael didn't get to play much.
But he did get a rebound and 2 points from it.
I have NO IDEA how to take photos of indoor sports.
My pics are terrible.
(*I have sent a message to my photographer cousin for help)
The best ones are actually from a practice game and just a couple from
the real game that are even worth posting.....
Here they are:
(*Michael is #30)
(practice game / white jerseys)
Oh, and silly me:
The Seahawks dominated the game.
Good job guys!






♡❤♡
ReplyDelete*Forgot to mention the last time he did dribble a basketball at ~3yrs old, he told Mike "watch this" and proceeded to dribble it... alternating hands & elbows.
ReplyDeleteI found this blog post very useful and enjoyable to read. The topic has been explained in a clear and simple manner, making it easy for readers to understand the important points. I appreciate the effort put into sharing detailed and practical information. The article provides some helpful ideas that can be useful for anyone interested in learning more about the subject. The writing is engaging and keeps the reader interested from beginning to end. It is always good to discover blogs that share informative and meaningful content. Thank you for publishing such a helpful post. I will definitely come back to explore more articles on this blog. business analytics course in delhi ncr
ReplyDeleteBoutique Management with Cutting & Tailoring in Delhi NCR.
Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.