Sunday, February 17, 2013

my second half marathon....

Coming off an injury to my right calf,

I wasn't sure I could finish this race -

My time wasn't record breaking by any means -

but I did finish.

And I am proud of that!

As usual, my running buddies "THE SOLE SISTERS" pulled me through.

The HAFA marathon.


After party at Sumay Bar and Grill
AMAZING hamburgers

AND .... Ms. Heidi Larson 
will HOOK YOU UP
if you want to host a party there.

This is our second big event there and she is awesome!

(so are the burgers....)

I recommend the PIKA burger (medium) 
YUM!!!


Also, saying good-bye to a SOLE SISTER -
I will miss you out there Kira on the roads -
but the memories last a life-time!

I would NOT have made it through this race without her.

THANK YOU KIRA!!



No comments:

Post a Comment