Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love that Ellie!!

I feel a deep sense of "mothering" over Maddy and Ellie.
I think the main reason is because their mother is one of my dearest friends, but also because I knew them as little ones in Panama City Beach Florida when Ellie was still in diapers.  And maybe also, because they are girls, and I don't have any of my own! 

So this morning at the gym when Sam told me Ellie was dancing with her culture class at the Exchange, I was on the scene!!  So excited to INVITE MYSELF to watch Zion's bestie and support her activities.

Despite the CRAZY heat, she did a great job and of course, was ADORABLE!

We love you Ellie-Belle!!!

(*Ellie on the right - no idea about the girl on the left)



1 comment:

  1. You are indeed mother of the year to my guys (as well as your own :)
    Thanks so much for being there when I couldn't, it helps my control-freakisms and makes me worry less. Barb is so glad that "Melda doesn't take Monday off blogging" so that she could see Ellie in action! Thanks again Mel, you are truly the salt of my earth.

    ReplyDelete