Saturday, September 8, 2012

Vacation Bible School 2012

I have fond memories of Vacation Bible School, or VBS as a kid.

And I have fond memories of helping with VBS as an adult at many locations that we have moved around to.....

This year was no different~!

Our theme was "HEROES" and the hype of modern day hero movies like the Avengers, Batman and more were tied in with Biblical heroes and "real" heroes like those that stand in the gap for others as Christ did for us.

I can't even begin to help you understand the energy these kids brought each and every day - but I think they had a great week!

A special THANK YOU to the mission team from Los Angeles that came and helped run our VBS this  year.  I had a great time getting to know the leaders and the youth that came.  Thanks to all the volunteers working with the kids and behind the scenes.  And of course, THANK YOU to those who brought their children to enjoy the week with us.  We certainly couldn't do it without the kids!!

Just a few photos from July that I missed getting posted before now.
ENJOY!!


Iron, Lion, Zion....or something like that!















Meeting a REAL hero from the Guam National Guard






showing me his MUSCLES!








No comments:

Post a Comment