Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Taco Wagon

So.....you may have seen the video about the Swagger Wagon.

If you have kids, you will think this is hysterical.



If you don't have kids, the humor will probably be lost on you.

But nonetheless....My mini-van is a silver Honda Odyssey
and there IS a story behind the name (*which does NOT involve a rap or music,)

So here it goes....

Over the summer our foster kids were visiting their parents.
They were returned to us kinda late at night, and we met the social worker at a Taco Bell right outside the base.   The kids were hungry, (what kid isn't when you are parked in a fast food parking lot)
so I got them tacos.  
But like I said, it was kinda late and the kids were more tired than hungry, so we headed home.

For the next 5-6 days I would get in the van and fuss at the kids about wet towels and dirty socks
and "YOU GUYS BETTER GET YOUR JUNK OUT OF MY VAN!  IT STINKS IN HERE!"

Finally, I broke down and decided, if you want something done right
something done YOUR way...... you gotta do it yourself.

I got out in the driveway and started collecting
towels,
socks,
trash,
melted crayons
and forgotten Happy Meal Toys*.

Almost satisfied with my efforts, I decided to make one last effort by checking the pockets on the back of the two front seats.

And there is where my hand found GOOP ....

I pulled my hand out and had maggots on my finger tips,

Yes, I did say maggots.

It was TC's taco from the week before.

And so....I present to you,

The Taco Wagon.....with it's newest upgrade....a purple mirror,
'cause that's how we ROLL!!!


Swagger wagon got NOTHING on us....

My sexy man can fix anything!  :)

LOVE YOU BABE!  





(*registered trademark for things I throw away within 10 days)




No comments:

Post a Comment