Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Officially introducing........

Last Thursday my friend Bethany (also a foster mom) called me on my cell phone.

She told me that social services was calling down the list of foster parents for placement of a baby.

"CALL THEM!"  she encouraged,  "QUICK!"

So I did!


And she came

      Meleah Elizabeth was born on Wednesday, July 27th 2011 weighing in at just 5 lb 4 oz.


She is so very tiny 
Michael's hand, Meleah's foot





















and so very perfect!


She is an angel baby.  



Sleeps and eats and never fussy.

Isaac feeding Meleah



She loves her brothers

and they love her.

We are not sure how long she will be with our family,
But I have to admit, I am enjoying having a baby AND a girl!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I know you guys are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete