Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blog-A-Mania

I might be a freak....

but I have a lot of blogs....

not because I think I have a lot of important things to say -
I'm certain that most things coming out of my mouth are wasted oxygen.

BUT....because I love to scrapbook

and because I type faster than I write

and because uploading pictures and typing a story is WAY faster than scrapbooking

and because my secret fears are:

1)  I'll never get around to scrapbooking the photos later
2)  I might forgot the stories if I don't write them down now
3)  the stupid movers will lose the scrapbooks that I spent hours on

Those are the reason that I have:

A family blog
a blog for each son
and a Christmas blog

I am sure that cyperspace is here to stay....
so my great, great, great grandchildren can google their great, great grandpas name
and see photos
and read all about our crazy family.

Maybe I have put too much thought into all this....

I told you - I might be a freak.

So here are the entries into "December Daily"
(*week one)
if you are searching for some Christmas cheer
and wondering what that might look like on Guam.

December 1st
December 2nd
December 3rd
December 4th
December 5th
December 6th
December 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment