Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Snorkel boys - night and day

One thing that the boys (*and Mike) will miss about the beach house is the reef.

It is home to many, many creatures, and they snorkel at least 4 times a week.

They have even done "night dives"  (although, they are snorkeling, not diving)






When I see Mike strap a big knive onto his leg before jumping in the ocean,  it takes everything in my heart to say, "HAVE FUN!" 

(instead of, ARE YOU CRAZY?  YOU CAN'T TAKE MY BABIES IN THAT WATER!!)   

I did make the rule that he could only take one boy at a time on a night trip.
 (is that fair?)

Mike takes comfort in the fact that he knows the Navy family moving into the beach house -























I think we will still have some access to snorkeling adventures.  :)

1 comment:

  1. That would freak me out! There is no way I could go at night. Brave boys I-Man and Z!

    ReplyDelete