Sunday, October 30, 2011

Six degrees of separation - preventing orphans

Hey........

Have you heard this term?

Have you played it at some kind of social event?

Try to connect two people in six (or less) steps through the people they know?

(*If you have no idea what I am talking about - check out this wiki link)

If you are with me -

Check this out!

I am going to connect YOU 
with saving lives 
and preventing orphans 
in Haiti.

Ready?


GO!

1)   My bedhead children eat cereal






























2)   We save all the boxes




3)  We mail them to Haiti 




4)  The men and women there turn the boxes into jewelry.
(** You can read more about this step here)


5)  They ship the jewelry BACK to me to host a jewelry party



6)   You come to my house for some food, fun and fellowship, and shop for some new jewelry for yourself 
OR for Christmas gifts.  (*when is the last time you gave a gift that saved lives?)

The necklaces (and bracelets) are beautiful - I am sorry that my poor photography skills don't showcase the workmanship better!



Don't you WANT to be a part of something so redeeming?
I do -
Join me!  And learn more about the Apparent Project in Haiti.  
This program is allowing men and women to work and provide for their families.

Sunday afternoon
November 6th
anytime - 3pm to 6pm
1 Rota Street, Santa Rita Guam 
(coming from off base?  Let me know so I can add you to the guest list!)

Bring a friend!
There will be prizes!


Are you reading this and you don't live on Guam?
Click here to shop
or HERE to host your own party!

No comments:

Post a Comment