Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

 to my high school prom date.....




















and my husband of 22 years.

There is no reason to post a sappy
"Life is perfect"
kind of message -
No one believes those anyway.
We have been through more than we could have ever have imagined -






"for better,
 for worse"
and we are still coming out on the top of the pile of  ____ thrown our way.

I love you!

to my first baby boy ....














Michael,
I love you.
You made me a mother.
You changed everything about my life,
and I wouldn't want it any other way.





to my Isaac -

you know that I always wanted a little boy named Isaac.
You are perfect for your name -
Laughter
Your smile is contagious.
I love you.




























baby boy.......





Zion,
You are the only baby that grew in my tummy -
you are one of a kind.
I love you.





to my sweet baby girl...



Meleah,
You will always be "my" baby girl in my heart -

Even if no one ever tells you about me,
I was your first mother and that can't be
taken away.

I love you and I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. VERY sweet Valentine's for your family members! Inspired.... :) Happy LOVE Day to the Thorntons!!

    ReplyDelete