Thursday, March 8, 2012

Be Passionate

passion

Pronunciation:/ˈpaʃ(ə)n/

noun

  • 1 an intense desire or enthusiasm for something

    What are you passionate about?

    I don't mean wine or chocolate -
    or shopping for shoes or name brand handbags

    I mean, really
    are you passionate about something that matters?  

    and if not, shouldn't you be?

    What do you want people to remember about your life?

    Don't you want to do something that makes a difference?   

    I do.

    I have posted some blogs and links about things that cause a stirring deep in my heart.  When I thought about those things, I tried to find a common thread.  

    It's children.

    I am passionate about children.

    I have a passion for orphans

    and when I saw this video yesterday,
    it stirred me as well.
    Please watch it - 
    make a choice to be passionate.
    This generation can be a voice of change.


No comments:

Post a Comment