Monday, November 21, 2011

Short Course Swim Meet 11-19

Michael's events:
50 back
50 free
100 free

Zion's events:
50 breast
25 breast
50 free

Zion usually swims backstroke as well - not sure why coach didn't put him in.
Maybe because his breaststroke is improving - or he needs to practice it -
or just do be doing something different.

No matter to me - I trust Coach.

I think I mentioned before how I love the coaches' speeches before the meet.

Coach Toshi and Coach Lewis have a deep love of swimming and care about the kids.
To see the relationship between coach and swimmers is heart-warming.





Meleah napping with her super baby fan keeping her cool

Michael's 50 back


100 free - first time for this event 




I took a couple of videos with my iPhone - but for some reason,
I am having trouble getting them to load.

So....I'll try again another day!


No comments:

Post a Comment