Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gillam Family Memories

I can't even start to recount all the good times with the Gillam family,
so I will just say,

You will be missed!

I won't lie - in gathering up these photos the last two weeks, I cried.
The cry that my friend Heather calls the "UGLY CRY"
Not just where tears come, but the kind of crying that comes with sound.

But on our last day together,
I will put on my big girl panties and smile.
That's how we Navy wives roll.


December 2009 - Maddy at  the beach house

Isaac, Maddy, Zion and Ellie - GabGab - December 2009

Ellie's birthday dinner - January 2010
(I don't know what Zion is doing)












Kevin bustin' a move with the coconut girl! 




Aggie girl at the beach house
July 2010



Mia - at the beach house - July 2010

Zion's 9th birthday - the Beach House - August 2010


Playing in the rain!
Ellie, Maddy, Isaac and Zy
Beach house
 


Imagination time at the Gillams










One of my favorite photos of Zion and Ellie



Maddy - at the park by the school

So pretty - I hope Kevin knows how to scare young boys

These two can't date anyone except each other
Sam and I already decided
You know, after college / university

Spanish Steps

TGIFridays - one of the very few pictures of the two photographers!

Christmas 2010 with Koko!!!
Ellie at our church - Bayview
Maddy at a swim meet
Sam and I love the motivational speech before the swim meets

Isaac, Zion, Ellie, Maddy - Halloween 2010



Zion, Maddy and Mike - diving for pennies
Ellie, Maddy and Isaac, base bowling alley
Ellie, Maddy and Zion before Camp Rock
Maddy and Zy: the waterfall at Tarza

Ellie, Zion (in back) Mike, Isaac and Maddy - peace underwater!
Sam's van with the "I love Guam" magnet
Gosh, this is almost my favorite picture
It's a private joke - and I'm laughing right now
Can you hear me Sam??


the ONLY picture of the whole gang
(except Aggie)
Christmas 2010



We Love you Gillams!

Mike, Melda, Michael, JC, Isaac, Zy and Mia




1 comment:

  1. Oh- so many thoughts with all these photos! (ps, Michael is in the Halloween one- just camouflaged in the back!) What a nice "good-bye" blog- Love you Thorntons! Guam would have just been a frustrating tropical island without you....... you made it more like home..... can't wait to see you next summer :) Never thought I would be so sad to leave Guam..... hug the boys and love on Mia for me every once in awhile :(

    ReplyDelete