Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday Madness

Weekends are great fun at the Thorntons.
                                 We mostly spend time together, and forget about the rest.

For this reason, Monday for me is crazy.
4 people
x school uniforms
+ sports clothes
+ Mike's PT
+ my attempt at training myself to run
+ trips to the beach



= a TON of laundry by Monday morning
Seriously



Very thankful for this washer and dryer provided by Uncle Sam


Piles of stink




By the time the school bus rolls up at 3pm, I am "almost" done
The boys Monday chore is to put away their pile of clean laundry



Does everyone have a giant pile of socks?
or just me?

I gave up trying to get the boys to take off their socks in a manner that didn't create a ball.
I just wash the socks
The big balls don't get completely clean or dry
I secret thought this would force the boys to turn their socks
right side out
and un-ball them

I.
 was.
 wrong.

If you are completely disgusted that I wash socks that way
come do my laundry

This is how I spend Mondays

1 comment:

  1. I don't just have a pile I actually have a bucket of unmatched socks that waits around until matched socks find themselves there.

    ReplyDelete