Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Seriously,  I never love my husband more than when I see him with our boys,
especially if they don't know I'm watching.
It is an overwhelming emotion that I can't explain, and I am sorry for that.

Because it is truly a feeling that makes tears come to my eyes
and my chest hurt with the pride that swells in my heart.


I love you Mike Thornton
aka the Tickle Monster



Those big boy talks on the bed



California SCREAMIN' - Disney CA
calm reassurance




December 31st 2000 - Texas
Isaac just a few hours away from turning one!

Zion's birthday
8-7-2001

Mike, Isaac and Michael - August 6th 2001

Pearl Harbor Hawaii - Spring 2005

History lesson at the Arizona Memorial


Mike and Zion - walking and talking

boogie board lesson - Hawaii 2005

The famous TUCK and ROLL


He still does this with Zion - the other boys, NOT


Michael was never that good at the TUCK part

Waiting for bumper boats


Ferris Wheel


Isn't it cute that Zion thinks he is the one driving?  

Yeah, he totally thinks he is driving....


Guam - 2010 


Father's Day 2009 - Mike and Isaac


Happy Father's Day Mike
also
Happy Father's Day to my dad
David Garrison

And the best grandpas three crazy boys could ask for!
Thanks for loving them all for who they are.

Papa Gwen
and Papa Jack

We Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment