Saturday, April 16, 2011

day 8 - not that EPIC

Okay, it's official.

I could not be a PARTY ANIMAL,

I.

am.

tired.


Friday morning Jonah had school. 
The other boys slept in.  
We did some housework.
(you can only ignore it for a short time in a house of six)

Zion and I had an appointment for a hair cut.















so sorry that the "after" picture is so terrible-my auto-focus was turned off somehow on my camera.   I didn't notice for a whole afternoon -  so I have a LOT of terrible pictures.   Gotta get the manual out to figure out how to get it back on.  

Mike had to work on the taxes.
(*yes, we did wait until the last day)

Jonah had an appointment to keep after school.

The only "epic-ness" is that we went out to dinner.
Isaac and Zion both brought a friend along, which is always fun for them,
and after dinner we saw MARS NEEDS MOMS at the base theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment