Friday, April 20, 2012

Just about Guam

If you have stumbled on my blog while looking for information about Guam -
this blog will help you keep everything in one place.

My blog is really a personal way to keep in touch with friends and family in the states.

So much of what I write is not really related to Guam other than the fact that we live here.

However, listed below are links to the blogs I have written specific to the island Guam.

If you are military or Department of Defense and you have received orders to Guam,
feel free to contact me with questions and I'll do the best I can to get you the info. that you need.


Where is Guam?

Naval Base Guam information -
GabGab - Three-sided pool
Spanish Steps ( part one / part two)
Dog Park
Camp Covington - home of the Seabees 
Polaris Point 

WWII history:
Click HERE
HERE
and HERE 

WWII history on Saipan 


Our church:  Bayview Guam
Click here
or here


Out and About on Guam:
The Latte Stone 
The Micronesia Mall
Landmarks to know
Tarza Water Park and again here
Hard Rock Cafe - Guam
Chamorro Village 

Gef Pago one / two / three

Dolphin boats
Mt. LamLam
Pacific Islands University
Planet Hollywood
Liberation Day
Talofofo River Cruise

Boonie Stomps:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight



Melda Thornton
MikenMelda@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment